New Clinic space!
Hey team, exciting news!
I am moving Soothe my Soul to a new clinic space in Hastings, Hawkes Bay.
Its all happened really quickly, which is often a sign of things meant to be... much like when I bravely took that big scary step of moving out of the spare room at home, and going full time as a Bowen & Massage Therapist just 8 months ago. Yes, only 8 months!
I have loved being a part of the Vital HB Wellness Hub and we all agree the building and location are awesome, its felt really homely and welcoming. Fiona & Brett at Vital HB have recently had to let go of our Hastings site, and that leaves Angeline, Nicki and I looking at options. It's unexpected but often its opportunities like these that help us grow!
So, by sheer luck or perhaps divine intervention - a room at the Las Palmas building 201 King Street, Hastings (behind countdown supermarket) became available. Maree has moved up the corridor to a bigger suite which means I am lucky to have claimed a gorgeous space in this glorious character filled "Spanish Mission" style art deco building. Interesting fact - when the building was built, in 1930s it was originally a dental & health suite and has mostly always been a health related building of some kind over it's history!
I'm also thrilled to be working alongside a collection of other excellent health practitioners, and looking forward to sharing more details of these folks with you.
- Moving date is March 22nd.
- All appointments with me are automatically carried across. (email me if that's not OK)
- The Las Palmas building front door is on King Street. Look out for a new Soothe my Soul sign on the footpath, which is being designed and made as we speak by the team at Sign Central, to show you the way.
- Walk in, turn left - and head into the beautiful light filled waiting space which I share with Olaf the massage therapist, in SUITE 108.
- Parking on King Street is free but 60minutes only. So best to park on nearby Avenue Road which is unrestricted (outside countdown) and walk across the road.
- My fee is still the same.
- I'll update my available hours as we carve out this new leg of my journey together...but the excellent news is that this lease is not a "set days only" situation. My space is mine always. I'll open my books up with extra spots for bookings - and let you know when I do.
I feel some (more!) growth coming along...watch this space. And thanks for ALL your support so far. My dream of sharing Bowen Therapy with as many people as possible is why I do what I do. Every person who recommends me, or talks to their friends and family about their experience with Bowen, this is what you've helped to create, so gratefully, I thank you.
See you all soon, in my new (work) home, I cant wait to show you around!